Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Inside Scientology

Tory Christman, in Scientology for 30 years before she finally saw the light and made her escape - has a huge site detailing all of her thoughts about the cult.

I find this one particularly fascinating - entitled: Do Scientologists Have Feelings?

Now you start feeling really weird, as you cannot really talk with anyone, honestly, except your 'Auditor" who at this level, is struggling themselves to figure out what the Hell is wrong with YOU. (And really, everyone on the level, as we slowly piece it together, silently, of course). On OT 7 they're a bit like the Stepford Wives.... all smiling… all looking good, but their eyes are solid stones.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I used to have a room-mate that was hell bent on getting to OTIII. I moved out before she self destructed. Too bad, nice girl, just not getting the fact that this business is not real, expensive, and a total waste of time.

What gets me, is the fact these so-called OT-VII's claim to have telekinetic powers, healing, and I believe, psychic too. Really? If this is true. Wouldn't Tom Cruise have caught on to the fact he's become a royal pain in the A&&? Not to mention dangerous when telling those who take medicine for depression, chemical imbalance, etc. I mean, c'mon! If I had those "super powers." I would be trying to find out where Osama Bin Ladin is hiding. But that's just me.

I have read Tory's story before. Very good information. Thank you for sharing it with others. I guess I can stop ranting. Thanks for letting me do so.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I see I thought faster than I type. My point about Tom is, he needs to shut his mouth about there being no such thing as chemical imbalance. What an irresponsible thing to say! About anything regarding medicine. A high-school drop out who's studied the history of psychiatry, indeed.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home